Web Advisory Committee
The UNM Web Advisory Committee is primarily responsible for maintaining the integrity of UNM Websites. The committee creates and recommends policies pertaining to the Web, explores new initiatives and strategies, and receives and reviews suggestions for changes and improvements to UNM Websites. The Web Advisory Committee is composed of a broad representation from all areas of UNM and meets monthly.
The University Web Advisory Committee is charged with developing a new vision for the UNM Web presence that:
- Provides a positive, understandable and a comprehensive institutional image
- Provides for content that can be easily generated
- Provides for easy access to information
- Uses international standards for accessibility
The committee will advise the university community on matters relating to:
- Content and design
- Functionality including site structure, navigation, indexing, searching and archiving of content
The committee will work to improve communication and cooperation among the various UNM entities with web related responsibilities. The committee's charge includes both main campus, north campus and branch campuses.
The Web Advisory Committee can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.