- An approved UNM Logo must appear at the top of the page.
- The words “The University of New Mexico” must appear in the HTML Title tag.
- The words “The University of New Mexico” must appear on the home page.
- The official UNM logo must appear on all pages of your website.
- A link back to the UNM homepage must be included on the pages of the site
- A link to contact information for the department must appear on the home page. Include an email address, phone number, and mailing address.
To make the site easy for users please consider the following:
- Do not use tables for the website layout; instead use CSS. Tables should be used for tabular data.
- Do not use tools like Microsoft Word to create the page and then save as HTML or avoid tools that generate proprietary HTML markup such as Microsoft Word.
- Always include a way for visitors to contact someone. This is important so that broken links, misspellings, etc. can be reported.
- Keep the primary navigation consistent across all pages of the site.
- Keep the general appearance of the webpages consistent across all pages of the site.